[cvsnt] Re: Console window popping up in 2.0.15

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Dec 23 19:57:21 GMT 2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:38:00 +0100, "Hartmut Honisch"
<hartmut_honisch at web.de> wrote:

> It don't think it's the frontend's fault - I also get the popup console
> window when calling cvs from the command line. It seems like the CVSNT
> server causes the popup.

CVS itself knows nothing of windows so can't create any - there's
simply no code to do so.  I run normally from the command line so
haven't noticed anything special.  Wincvs seems to be working here
also.  My version of tortoise is quite old but also doesn't exhibit
any problem.