[cvsnt] Error reading again :(, pserver crashes

David D nospam at no.fr
Sat Feb 1 14:49:18 GMT 2003

Hi all,

Everything goes well with avg anti virus that mike advise me.
But today when trying to commit my workd i get :

>From dos,

C:\Documents and Settings\david>set cvsroot=:pserver:david at CASANOVA:/depot
C:\Documents and Settings\david>cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:david at casanova:2401/depot
CVS password: *****
cvs [login aborted]: Error reading from server CASANOVA: -1

>From turtoisecvs :

In C:\EasyPHP\www\Network: cvs -q -z6 update -d -P affheure.js
cvs [update aborted]: recv() from server casanova: Connection reset by peer

I uninstall avg and dont know what to do, please help me !

Thanks.