[cvsnt] CVSNT installation on an NT web server

Fam. Stefanutti meta.benni at swipnet.se
Sat Feb 1 08:47:19 GMT 2003

Thanks for the advices mates!

I have installed the CVSNT and wincvs. Works just fine. Wanted something that could work with a browser and port 80.

Will give ViewCvs a try then. Tried hard to get CVSWEBNT to work with IIS (I normally don't use the IIS but wanted to find out more about it). It doesn't.

Are you running your stuff with Apache or IIS?

Cheers,
Benni