[cvsnt] Permissions on checked out files?

Neil Campbell neilc at ecs-tech.com
Wed Feb 5 16:41:12 GMT 2003

I have cvsnt running which I access from a linux box to add
and checkout files from the cvsnt repository to/from the linux
box. I notice when I add a new file which has linux execute bit
set that when the file is checked out the execute bit is lost;
this is different to how an add/checkout would work with
a repository on linux (which would retain the permissions on
the checked in file). Is this simply a feature of how cvsnt
works; i.e. a restriction because of NT's differing permissions
mechanism or is there someway to work around this?

Thanks,
  Neil