[cvsnt] create new repository

Desenv desenv at automat.com.br
Wed Feb 5 17:01:52 GMT 2003

when i try to create a new repository, i enter in the command line:

"cvs -d :pserver:<user>@<host>:<new_repository> init"

But the server returns a message like i didn't have entered my 'real password' like he says.
Also, he tells me there's no such repository. Of course ther isn't! That's why i'm trying to create it!!!

First, i thought it was a problem of admin permission, but i created the admin file inside cvsroot directory and all others admin commands are working, so i figured that's not the matter.

Anybody has any clue what i gotta do to create my new repository? (other than on the server machine)

thanks a bunch!