[cvsnt] Running script on cvs add dir

Gavin Kinsey gavin.kinsey at accutest.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 09:28:40 GMT 2003

Running CVSNT 1.11.1.3 build 66

I'm trying to enforce our filenaming convention on our cvs server.  I
have put in some checks that run from commitinfo and for files they work
fine.

The problem is that people can still add directories with illegal names
and they are not blocked.  I have made commits to files in those dirs
illegal, but I would like the users to be informed when they add the dir
not when they try to add files inside it.  Is this possible?

PS It's really difficult to find information about the commit support
files (i.e. what arguments and inputs they take), does anyone have some
good docs on them?

--
Gavin Kinsey