[cvsnt] CVSBT and web client

Fadjar Tandabawana fadjar at balicamp.com
Fri Feb 14 04:59:28 GMT 2003

Dear CVS Guru's,

I have CVSNT installed in NT machine and now in production. This CVSNT use
NT domain authentication to login and do another the cvs command. But the
problem is: I want my web site in the web server that place outside my
network have connection to the CVSNT machine that use ntserver protocol. The
website use Apache on Linux and I need to have web interface for my CVSNT.

---------           -----------           ----------          ----------
|       |           |         |           |        |          |        |
|Web    |           |Firewall |           |CVSNT   |          |WinCVS  |
|Server |---------->|         |---------->|with    |<---------|Tortoise|
|       |           |         |           |ntserver|          |        |
|       |           |         |           |protocol|          |        |

Is is possible to build this configuration?

Regards,
Fadjar Tandabawana
Jl. Raya Pacung 32 A,
Baturuti, Tabanan,