[cvsnt] cvs export

Keith D. Zimmerman kzimmerman at eshcom.com
Thu Feb 20 19:31:01 GMT 2003

i believe i am using latest version, and i know the direcory is empty....
the module being checked out does have subdirs....  included the output of a
sample session:

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

M:\>c:

C:\>mkdir xyz

C:\>cd xyz

C:\xyz>cvs -v

Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 (Build 72) (client/server)

Copyright (c) 1989-2001 Brian Berliner, david d `zoo' zuhn,
                        Jeff Polk, and other authors
CVSNT version (Feb 13 2003) Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Tony Hoyle and others
see http://www.cvsnt.org

CVS may be copied only under the terms of the GNU General Public License,
a copy of which can be found with the CVS distribution kit.

SSH connectivity provided by PuTTY:
  PuTTY is copyright 1997-2001 Simon Tatham.
  Portions copyright Robert de Bath, Joris van Rantwijk, Delian
  Delchev, Andreas Schultz, Jeroen Massar, Wez Furlong, Nicolas Barry,
  Justin Bradford, and CORE SDI S.A.
  see http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/

Specify the --help option for further information about CVS

C:\xyz>cvs -d :sspi:server2:/ewcode export -r HEAD codebase
cvs [export aborted]: cannot export into a working directory

C:\xyz>dir
 Volume in drive C has no label.
 Volume Serial Number is 241A-0B3A

 Directory of C:\xyz

02/20/2003  02:25 PM    <DIR>          .
02/20/2003  02:25 PM    <DIR>          ..
               0 File(s)              0 bytes
               2 Dir(s)   1,201,442,816 bytes free

C:\xyz>

kz