[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt temp dir

Dominique Jean-Prost djean-prost at grh-informatique.fr
Thu Feb 27 08:03:16 GMT 2003

Hello,

I've just looked at the dir content, and I can see that there are a lot of
files and dir (1414 files and 574 dir). As you say it should be empty, I
guess I have a problem.
I'm currently evaluating cvsnt and tortoisecvs in order to replace Visual
Source Safe, and I had few problems using the network compression through
tortoisecvs (process hung). I guess all these files and dir are related to
these problems, aren't they ? What do you think ?
Well I will try to delete all of them (after having stopped the server) and
I will see if it keeps on growing...

regards,
Dom

3e5cfc60.92350125 at news.cvsnt.org...