[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt temp dir

Laust Rud Jensen laust.rud+cvsnt at spamcop.net
Thu Feb 27 16:48:11 GMT 2003

Hi Tony,

It was the same thing that happened to me - a temp dir with a lot of
contents. Actually, it came to a point where Tortoise and regular cmd-line
CVSNT would hang when I tried to check something in. Apparently it had
something to do with changed file-flags (changed to -kb). However, removing
the files in the temp-dir (with cvsnt stopped), everything worked again.

Maybe something is causing the cvsnt server to not delete the temp file?

Regards,
/Laust Rud Jensen
--
No one cares what my definition of "is" is - Bart Simpson blackboard punishment