[cvsnt] OT: Which VS6 files to store in CVS?

torsten at tiscali.dk torsten at tiscali.dk
Fri Feb 28 10:00:45 GMT 2003

Confirmed. In fact MS explicitly discourages you from puttin .opt and others
under version control, since they are specific to the local machine. You
can look it up in the MSDN Library.

Note that a .MAK file is not used by MSVC, unless the project is a "Makefile
project". In general the Makefiles generated by MSVC should be avoided;
to build from the command line use "msdev myproj.dsp /make "name of configuration".