[cvsnt] Tagging

Alexandre Augusto Drummond Barroso adrummond at bdmg.mg.gov.br
Mon Jan 6 19:07:42 GMT 2003

I converted a PVCS repository about one year ago. Unfortunately I didn't have the modifications I've made to the perl script, but it's not so difficult to make the necessary modifications. Every time the script finds a PVCS label with spaces or "." it substitutes it with a "_". If a label starts with a number, it puts an underscore before the label.
Try to find where array $new_label is filled.

Xandao.