[cvsnt] Win2000

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Jan 28 20:59:17 GMT 2003

Yes, use CVSNT from www.cvsnt.org

> If yes,
>--does it have all features of the Unix version?
Yes, really more IYAM

>--can I access CVS repository through web?
Not directly, you must install a webserver and the ViewCvs or CvsWeb
systems on the server to use a webbrowser to look at the repository.

>--is there a tool that can help me to migrate VSS repository to CVS.
Yes, I think there is. It is not 100% perfect of course since the
paradigms differ between VSS and CVS.

>Best regards,
>
>Alec

/Bo