[cvsnt] permissions problem.

Adam Shand ashand at pixelworks.com
Tue Jan 28 21:30:22 GMT 2003

Yep, I know I can do it with separate repositories, I was just hoping
there was a way to do it with a single repository.

The engineers want to be able to do all the CVS maintenance themselves
and I don't want to give them admin on the box.  Creating new
repositories pretty much requires admin access.  With a single
repository they can control permissions via a remote share and
user/groups via active directory.

Adam.