[cvsnt] Re: Impersonation problem (Tony, please help)

Rolf Wilms rwilms at csc.com
Fri Jul 4 14:45:03 BST 2003

I read from Kai-Uwe's message that he does run CVSNT under the SYSTEM
account but that this account originally didn't have the 'Create a token
object' right, so I assumed more rights could be missing.

BTW: here on my local NT4 machine I didn't find any way of displaying the
rights granted to SYSTEM, let alone a way of changing them...

Rolf

"Bo Berglund" <Bo.Berglund at system3r.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.145.1057322787.23964.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
Why changing the account under which CVSNT runs?
By default it installs as the local SYSTEM account and unless there are real
important issues about thta it should not be changed. As soon as another
account
gets involved then you will have problems. It is considered a "Power User"
setup
and not much help from us ordinary peers will be available...

/Bo