[cvsnt] Re: Mergepoint question

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Jul 23 17:44:31 BST 2003

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:43:57 -0700, "Starrett, Glen (AZ15)"
<glen.starrett at honeywell.com> wrote:

>I completely agree and I'd volunteer to put this in the wiki but I'm
>overloaded as it is (I guess I shouldn't be writing now then, eh?).  If you
>could put this information into the CVSNT wiki for everyone's benefit it
>would be available for everyone from now on, and your name would be
>immortalized in the CVSNT wiki forever.  OK, maybe the last part is a
>stretch, but be confident that your efforts will be appreciated.  As a side
>benefit you'll solidify your knowledge on how the CVSNT branching and
>merging work while you write your article.

At the very least someone needs to go through the bits of the documentation
that mandate tagging merges etc. and put in notes that it's not really
required any more.  I'm unfortunately so snowed under with work I barely get
enough time to work on cvsnt at all at the moment let alone sort the
documentation :(