[cvsnt] CVSWEBNT

tim.webster at bt.com tim.webster at bt.com
Thu Jul 24 18:59:08 BST 2003

Are there any experts on this?  I have cvswebnt running on IIS, Windows
2000.  The last couple of mornings I've come in, and when I try to browse to
the repository, it just hangs.  The webserver is running OK, because the
webpage with the initial link to the repository displays, along with some
other links to docs I have on the webserver, so that's fine.

When you try and access cvsweb.cgi, you just get no response back.  Annoying
problem to troubleshoot, especially since I know jack about IIS.

The only way I can fix it is too reboot the box.  Stopping and starting IIS
does nothing.

Thanks

tim