[cvsnt] CVSWEBNT

Starrett, Glen (AZ15) glen.starrett at honeywell.com
Thu Jul 24 19:11:13 BST 2003

The only way I can fix it is too reboot the box.  Stopping and starting IIS
does nothing.
<<<<

I can't help resolve your problem, but I can offer a possible workaround
that is less painful--you should be able to "NET STOP IISADMIN /Y", then
kill inetinfo.exe if it's still around, then "NET START W3SVC" (and, if you
have them running, FTP and SMTP) to clean up IIS.

Simply stopping and starting IIS can mean several things but the full
service stop and kill is the most effective I've found.

Glen Starrett