[cvsnt] Ampersand modules and tags

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Wed Jun 4 17:50:00 BST 2003

Judging from the lack of response, I guess the answer is no.

So, a follow on question:  Does the server follow Windows soft link (.lnk)
files?  Can I put a soft link in a module on the server and have the file
appear to be in more than one module?

The better way to do this may be with hard links.  However IIRC during a
commit, CVSNT copies the file, and eventually deletes the original -
probably removing any other hardlinked connection.  Correct?