[cvsnt] problem with update -d

Philip Lawatsch philip at lawatsch.at
Sun Jun 8 15:07:10 BST 2003

Hi,

I'm using the latest stable version of cvsnt.
The repository is on a suse 8.0 box, and I'm using pserver over the net
(no ssh tunneling or alike)

I first do a
cvs co all
then a cvs update -P -d in the root of the sandbox, and some more
directories are created.

Then I do a normal cvs update -P and nothing needs to be updated, which
is fine.

If I then do a cvs update -P -d quite a lot of files (files I got with
the initial co all) get checked out again, even though I have the
correct revisions

Is this normal ?
If so, what could I do to only get new directories and not tons of files
I already have ?

With kind regards Philip