[cvsnt] Help on rlog + a possible bug

Arvind Raman arvind_raman at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 07:12:06 BST 2003

Is there a way of knowing based on the process ID of
rlog (which may have been invoked either by CVSWeb or
by a CVS client) as to which file it is accessing ?

I need to kill an rlog process, which seems to have
gone in an infinite loop. The last time I killed the
rlog process, it somehow deleted the file that it had
locked.

I am using an old CVSNT version 1.11.1.3 and I guess
its high time I change to the latest build.

I think, this might be known to you guys, but the last
time I sent a mail I didn't get an acknowledgement or
a reply to my post. rlog somehow fails to parse
through a file which has a string of ===== or ----- in
it, which were added as commit messages. Does this
problem still remain in the latest build.

Arvind