[cvsnt] Re: Status of crash dump submission

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Jun 23 10:14:15 BST 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:06:01 +0800, "Nicholas Yue"
<nicholas.y at NOSPAM.immersivetechnologies.com> wrote:

>I submitted a crash dump (12Meg) file to
>
>    cvsnt-crashdumps at cvsnt.org
>
>about a week ago, how do I keep track of the status?

There isn't anything to keep track of, as such.  I discard any from versions
before 2.0.x or from 2.1.x, and look at the rest...  At the moment there is
only one known crashing bug in 2.0.x, and I know what causes it (although not
how to fix it yet without potentially introducing other bugs).