[cvsnt] Re: Status of crash dump submission

Nicholas Yue nicholas.y at NOSPAM.immersivetechnologies.com
Tue Jun 24 01:17:16 BST 2003

"Tony Hoyle" <tmh at nodomain.org> wrote in message
news:3ef6c39f.468125 at news.cvsnt.org...
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:06:01 +0800, "Nicholas Yue"
> <nicholas.y at NOSPAM.immersivetechnologies.com> wrote:
>
> >I submitted a crash dump (12Meg) file to
> >
> >    cvsnt-crashdumps at cvsnt.org
> >
> >about a week ago, how do I keep track of the status?
> >
> There isn't anything to keep track of, as such.  I discard any from
versions
> before 2.0.x or from 2.1.x, and look at the rest...  At the moment there
is
> only one known crashing bug in 2.0.x, and I know what causes it (although
not
> how to fix it yet without potentially introducing other bugs).

    Thanks, at least I can report that the regular crash that we get with
2.0.4 (for which I sent in a crash dump) is a know problem but without a
solution yet.

    I have been questioned alot lately since moving to 2.0.4 with all these
crashes.

Cheers
--
Nicholas Yue