[cvsnt] Migration Problem to CVS NT - "no longer in the repository"

Drew F. Sousa DrewS at EDIFECS.COM
Mon Jun 23 23:52:58 BST 2003

Hello,

Upgraded to CVSNT v2.0.4 from CVS running on an old FreeBSD build.
Everything seems to have gone quite smoothly except for this message during
our builds:

cvs server:  Software/Modules/MoreDirectories/StdAfx.h is no longer in the
repository

I have checked and the file is in the correct location.  During this build,
this message popped up at least 100 times.  I've searched for this fix for
hours and now I'm hoping that someone out there has some advise or a pointer
for me.

Thanks.

Drew F. Sousa