[cvsnt] Re: Application (Thank you for inquiring about the Fonix award-winning text-to-speech (TTS), automatic speech recogni)

Fonix Sales sales at fonix.com
Thu Jun 26 18:23:10 BST 2003

Thank you for inquiring about the Fonix award-winning text-to-speech (TTS) and automatic speech recognition (ASR) products!  You can expect a personal follow-up to your specific inquiry via phone or e-mail within the next two business days.  The following information gives answers to the most common questions we receive about our speech solutions.  After reviewing this information, please feel free to call or e-mail Fonix Sales.

Fonix Corporation is a leading provider of natural-user interface technology solutions for wireless and mobile devices, Internet and telephony systems, and vehicle telematics. Leading chip manufacturers, independent software and hardware vendors, and Internet content and service provider's incorporate Fonix technology to provide their customers with an easier and more convenient user experience.

Please contact us via e-mail or telephone at 801-553-6600 if you have any additional questions or if you would like to order any of our products.  To order by fax or e-mail, use the contact information below.

Thanks again for your inquiry.

Best Regards,
Fonix Corporation
180 West Election Road, Suite 200