[cvsnt] Problem With Committing Recursively

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sun Jun 29 04:31:34 BST 2003

I have a hunch--take a look in resources/models/CVS/Root and
resources/textures/CVS/Root.  Do they contain the *exact* same CVSROOT?
My guess is they might not be, which means you're committing to
essentially two different repositories which would be a separate
operation to CVSNT (I think!!).  If that's not it then I'm at a loss.