[cvsnt] Re: update only CVS folder

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Mar 4 12:47:51 GMT 2003

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:46:49 +0100, "zioowo" <zioowo at poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

>I'm using PowerBuilder with Jalidi Igloo and I can't Get Lastest Version
>while I don't update entries files, but I can't update folder with working
>file because PB change status for files/object, so that's why I must update
>only entrie file.

???  Sounds like a PowerBuilder bug.  Why does PowerBuilder care what the
state of the entries file is?  Why is it even reading it?

Updating 'just' the entries file would break the integrity of the sandbox, and
possibly cause other users problems too when you committed the wrong version
of a file.  I suggest posting on a PowerBuild forum, since it doesn't sound
like a cvs problem.