[cvsnt] Re: update only CVS folder

zioowo zioowo at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Mar 4 13:14:33 GMT 2003

U¿ytkownik "Tony Hoyle" <tmh at nodomain.org> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
news:3e649fba.744578 at news.cvsnt.org...
> On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:46:49 +0100, "zioowo" <zioowo at poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
>

> >I'm using PowerBuilder with Jalidi Igloo and I can't Get Lastest Version
> >while I don't update entries files, but I can't update folder with
working
> >file because PB change status for files/object, so that's why I must
update
> >only entrie file.
> >
> ???  Sounds like a PowerBuilder bug.  Why does PowerBuilder care what the
> state of the entries file is?  Why is it even reading it?
>
> Updating 'just' the entries file would break the integrity of the sandbox,
and
> possibly cause other users problems too when you committed the wrong
version
> of a file.  I suggest posting on a PowerBuild forum, since it doesn't
sound
> like a cvs problem.
>
> Tony

Belive me that integration will not break,
I do this every time arround handmade, I checkout module from reposiotry to
different folder on disk, a copy only etries files to cvs folder in project
folder. But I would like do it more quickly by update only entries.

Main problem is not in PB but in Jalindi Igloo, wich does't work well with
PB.

Zioowo