[cvsnt] Re: Stataus on SSH?

Christer Grimsæth chrigri at msn.com
Thu Mar 13 15:10:05 GMT 2003

Thanks for the reply.

Could you give a little more info on :sserver ?
If this is _not_ SSH, what do I need on the client then? Anything external
on the server?
What kind of encryption is it using? Is it considered safe?

Is it possible to _force_ the usage of one particullar protocol on the
server? Or only enable one?
--
Christer

news:3e705dba.158157656 at news.cvsnt.org...