[cvsnt] help with CVSNT installation (no control panel icon)

*r. gockley rgockley at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:50:19 GMT 2003

I'm having trouble with installing CVSNT on a windows XP machine. I can't
get the control panel icon to appear, and trying to run it from [program
files --> CVSNT --> service control panel] doesn't seem to do anything.

This is similar to the problem from this post:

http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2002-November/004141.html

from back in november. However, all three DLLs (mfc70.dll, msvcp70.dll,
and msvcr70.dll) -were- copied successfully into windows\system32. They
are also in the cvs install directory, which is included in my PATH.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but that didn't affect anything. Any
thoughts?

Thanks,
Rachel Gockley