[cvsnt]

CVS H2O cvs at solutions-h2o.com
Mon Mar 17 19:04:13 GMT 2003

Did anyone succedd to install colored diff with viewcvs and cvsnt.
We've got everything fine but the colored view of diffs in the browser.

Our config:
cvsnt 1.11.1.3 (68)
viewcvs 1.0 dev
tortoise cvs (last version
rcs 57nt

we've also the problem of cvsgraph which says

/APPS/CVSH2O/KMF/portaildev/RedirectorPASP.asp,v: 12: warning: CVS extended keyword skipped /APPS/CVSH2O/KMF/portaildev/RedirectorPASP.asp,v: 13: warning: Unrecognised `newphrase´ keyword 'commitid' skipped /APPS/CVSH2O/KMF/portaildev/RedirectorPASP.asp,v: 14: warning: Unrecognised `newphrase´

Thank you for help.

Gestionnaire des comptes CVS