[cvsnt] Please restore your CvsNT guide

Jason jason at codehistorian.com
Thu Mar 20 18:35:40 GMT 2003

Bo,

I am one of the many people who used your step-by-step guide to
*successfully* set up a CvsNT server.  I'm sure your guide has helped
many people enjoy this product who otherwise would not have been able to
use it, and it would continue to do so if you were to restore your guide
to the Internet.

I believe I speak for many when I respectfully request that you ignore
the few injurious comments from a vocal minority and restore your site.
I assume the people on this list all wish to see CvsNT's popularity
grow, and sites like yours will help this cause more than harm it.

Thank you.

--
http://codehistorian.com