[cvsnt] i want help to lock multiple checkout

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri May 2 16:57:20 BST 2003

AFAIK, That's not typically how people use CVS--it is, after all, called
"Concurrent Versioning System" not "Lockout Versioning System".  I think you
will be pleased by the results if you research concurrency more.

However, to prevent others from editing a file that one person is editing
you can look at admin -L command and the edit, unedit commands that you
would use with it.

Glen Starrett