[cvsnt] Final SSL Question =)

Nate nath_meyer at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 02:12:08 BST 2003

Ok, now that the server is working, I can't get the client to verify the
server's certificate. As I understand, cvsnt client is verifying the servers
authenticity, so I have the CA cert and priv key on the client (generated by
OpenSSL 0.9.7b). On the server, I have the same CA cert (so the client can
verify). All I get is: Server certificate verification failed (error 18). I
also tried the default certificate/rsa private key that comes with the
installation, but that doesn't work either. Hopefully this should be it and
I'll be on my merry way =)