[cvsnt] Problems with sspi

Lawrence Oluyede raims at dot.com
Wed May 28 10:34:11 BST 2003

I'm trying to build up a CVS system with either server and clients using
Windows based OS. Before installing CVSNT on the real server I've tried to
do some simple test on my machine and the interaction between CVS NT and
Jalindi Igloo plugin (I must use VS.NET as the client) goes well.

After that I've tried to use CVS NT on the Win2k3 server machine and with
the command line all goes well, but with Jalindi either the login procedure
and the "add to source control" procedure fail. Why?

I get this error (I don't get it with command prompt) when I try to login
myself:

C:\Documents and Settings\bla blah blah\Temp\JalindiTestDir> cvs -d
:sspi:Oluyede at M:/temp login
cvs login: unknown method in CVSroot: :sspi:Oluyede at M:/temp
cvs [login aborted]: Bad CVSROOT

I repeat: with the command prompt I get no errors, why?

Thanks in advance