[cvsnt] deleting branches?????

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri May 30 18:50:24 BST 2003

Is there a way to mark a branch deprecated?
<<<<

I think that's what the purpose of ACLS was for.  Every time I've seen
someone ask about using ACLS for user permissions, they are told ACLS are
mostly for locking down branches, which is what you want to do (and I would
agree it's a good practice).  I don't know if you would want to (or even
can) rename a branch once you lock it down (to give early visual indication
it is deprecated), but I believe there is a way??

Regards,

Glen Starrett