[cvsnt] Is it possible to specify individual files in the modules file?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Nov 5 23:32:35 GMT 2003

I would like to define a modules file that checks out selected files
from some common folders to a support folder inside the project module
sandbox. But I don't want all files in the source module to be part of
the checkout, only those I have selected. Can this be done via the
modules file? I know that I can manually check out a single file but I
don't know how to automate this in the modules file...

I have tested this:
Extrafile1 -d Common ModuleXX/Source/source.txt
ExtraFile2 -d Common ModuleXX/TestFolder/Testfile.txt
ModuleBB -d Kalle ModuleZZ/TestFolder3
ModuleBBext &ModuleBB &ExtraFile1 &ExtraFile2
But checking out ModuleBBext yields an error:
there is no repository F:/CVSREPO/Bosse/ModuleXX/Source/source.txt

Any ideas?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)