[cvsnt] Re: sspi vs. ssh ?!?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Nov 8 20:00:31 GMT 2003

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 15:57:39 +0000, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>You can set automatic lockout on accounts in Active Directory I think
>- that'll work, although an admin has to re-enable it.

I know, I got caught on that one when I started set up our automated
build system where the login was specified on the command line like
so:
set CVSROOT=:sspi:user:password at server:/repo
I checked this but had the wrong password or something and after a few
rounds nothing worked. Turned out the user had been locked down in AD
so a domain admin had to reenable the acount.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)