[cvsnt] Re: sspi vs. ssh ?!?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Nov 10 14:00:19 GMT 2003

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 18:22:18 +0100, Ralf Steinhaeusser
<stralf at gmx.net> wrote:

>Do you know (sorry for my stuid questions) is it possible to limit the
>remote access to CVSNT to certain users?
>(I want to put CVSNT on our (file-,database-...)-server where everyone

Yes.  Set SystemAuth=No and list the users in the CVSROOT/passwd file
(you don't need to add passwords, just the list of users is OK).  If
you're not using pserver for any clients, delete the
pserver_protocol.dll from the server (a good idea, if possible, since
the pserver login sequence is trivially decryptable to plaintext).