[cvsnt] CVSNT: Impersonation Failed

Jesse Quijano jesse at quijano.net
Sat Nov 8 23:11:26 GMT 2003

Hopefully someone can offer me some insight here:
I did a fresh installation of CVS NT 2.0.11 on Windows 2003 Server.  I can
access the repository locally OK, but when I try to access it remotely
(pserver) I get the following:  "Impersonation failed - configuration
error. ..."  I have set this up the same way I did on a XP and that worked
perfectly.  So I have some limited experience/success.  :)  I have read the
information on the site regarding impersonation and I've tried executing
the CVS service as administrator (as well as a whole host of other users!)
with no luck.

Has anyone had success with W2K3?  If so, can you give some pointers on
where to go next?

Thanks,
Jesse