[cvsnt] wincvs authorization problem

Vlad Beffa vbeffa at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 02:19:28 GMT 2003

I've installed WinCVS and successfully logged in using Vlad
Beffa at localhost:/test as my cvsroot and password authentication. (I know it
works because it exits with code 0, and if I enter an incorrect password, I get
an authorization failed error.) However, when I try to do an import of a new
module, I get the error

cvs init: authorization failed: server localhost rejected access to /test for
user Vlad Beffa

(the same error I get if I log in incorrectly). I'm already logged in, so it
should work. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Vlad