[cvsnt] "something bad" with CVSNT - crash dump

Aline aline at comp.com.br
Wed Nov 19 17:51:40 GMT 2003

I turn off the antivirus but the server is still slow...There are 200MB of
files in the server..This might be the problem?

I read is good to make some tasks on server at night
(http://devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/cvs_admin_nt.htm#Maintenance). Those
tasks can solve my problem?

Thanks again and forgive my english :)