[cvsnt] Crash updating to 2.0.12

Gabriel Genellina gagenellina at softlab.com.ar
Mon Nov 24 08:08:26 GMT 2003

Hello

I tried to update from CVSNT 2.0.11 to 2.0.12. Server is Windows NT.
Using the Windows installer it crashed while "Generating default
certificates" at address 0x77f7ce4c trying to write memory at 0x00000010
The installer continued anyway and said it was OK. But I could not connect
from the client:
CVS95 update: SSL conneciton failed: error:140770FC:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol

Then I re-installed version 2.0.11 and just updated the binaries to 2.0.12
and it's working now.

But it still crashes if I use -z option. And still unable to generate a
crash dump (error 50).

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL