[cvsnt] Re: Installation window freezes

Michael Aemisegger aemi at iew.unizh.ch
Fri Nov 28 17:18:48 GMT 2003

Hello Nenad

I managed to get cvsnt working without the installer. Initialized, added
modules, users etc. So through command line everything works fine.

I now have a different problem. I can't get Eclipse or any other CVS
Client get working with cvsnt over :pserver. Eclipse complains: "Socket
Exception: Connection reset". I will open another thread.

thx anyway
Michael