[cvsnt] How to export *only* files that have been committed *after* a certain date?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Oct 8 12:24:12 BST 2003

I need to find "new" files in order to build a "service pack" and so I am
looking for a way to export only files that have been committed on or after
a certain date.
If I use this:
cvs export -D 2003-10-05 -d Test Module/submodule

then I get all files that existed on that date even though they may have
been committed much earlier.

Is there a cvs command to do the opposite, retrieve *only* files committed
on or *after* the given date?

Or can a date range be given?

Can't find any of these in the manuals....

Best regards,

Bo Berglund