[cvsnt] Re: Problem: cvs.exe - No Disk

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Oct 8 17:54:06 BST 2003

First off:
Go to the CVSNT server and reconfigure it to use a repository prefix.
then you can remove the first part of the repositry name in the command
including the D: and probably it will start working.

While you are there:
Uninstall this ancient CVSNT version and install the new release instead.
Build 57a must be seceral years old now...

/Bo