[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.0.11 on windows 2000 server location not accessible

KS katos75 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 18:35:51 BST 2003

Using WSAD 4.0.3 as a client to make a new repository on CVSNT 2.0.11
installed on a windows 2000 server but only gets Location not accessible.

I have installed CVSNT on C:/CVSNT and not to program files ( which got
space)
I edit the path variable to ;C:CVSNT at the and of path
Using dos prompt and command path shows the path correct
The temp folder for CVSNT is pointing to C:/cvstemp
I have set the prefix directory to C:/CVS
I have added 3 repositories with of prefix, the name of repository is:
utv4
utv5
utvtest

I have restarted the windows 2000 server.

What can i do or test to make this work.
I had a working CVSNT version 1.11.1.3 which i unstalled and the installed
the cvsnt 2.0.11
I have tried to uninstall everthing and install version 1.11.1.3 back again
but know i get the same message:
Location not accessible

Form the client i try to use the same way to connect by using connection
type: pserver

Kind of newbie so what should I do with what kind of CVSNT command?