[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.0.11 on windows 2000 server location not accessible

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Oct 16 20:38:30 BST 2003

> Using WSAD 4.0.3 as a client to make a new repository on CVSNT 2.0.11
> installed on a windows 2000 server but only gets Location not
> accessible.

You should try using the command line client to repeat the problem before
posting here--if it's a problem with WSAD then this isn't the appropriate
place.

> I have installed CVSNT on C:/CVSNT and not to program files (
> which got
> space)
> I edit the path variable to ;C:CVSNT at the and of path

Is the / (and lack of / or \) just a typo?  Install to C:\CVSNT, path
;C:\CVSNT, right?  A typo on the repository prefix could cause this.

Hope this helps.

Glen Starrett