[cvsnt] Unsubscribed from This is True

Lyris ListManager lyris-noreply at lyris.net
Sun Oct 19 00:32:45 BST 2003

You have been unsubscribed from This is True. If you did not initiate
  this request, see the very end.

If you put any comments in your unsubscribe message NO ONE SAW THEM. If
  you have any comments you'd like to make to the author, please send them
  to Randy Cassingham at arcie at thisistrue.com -- we appreciate your
  feedback and want to be sure we see it! (We do NOT, however, watch to
  see who comes and goes, so you really don't have to explain yourself.
  Really.)

DON'T FORGET: if you like the stories but don't have time to read them
  online, we have book collections that you can take anywhere with MORE
  than 500 TRUE stories and headlines in each volume. Get one for every
  bathroom in the house! (They make a great gift, too.) For details, see
  http://www.thisistrue.com/books.html or send a blank e-mail to
  books at thisistrue.com

THANKS for being with us! We hope you enjoyed TRUE and will return soon.
  TO RESUBSCRIBE, send an e-mail to join-this-is-true at lyris.net or see
  our web site.

Freelance Communications
(Publishers of "This is True")
http://www.thisistrue.com
Ridgway CO USA

PS: We AUTOMATICALLY unsubscribe readers under the following conditions:
  -- Reader sent us junk mail, "spam", "chain" letters, or other
     unwanted trashmail. If you think this is the case, or are not sure,
     READ THIS: http://www.SpamPrimer.com
  -- Reader is not abiding the copyright restrictions. READ the copyright
     notice contained in EVERY ISSUE. Adherence to the simple "rules"
     shown there is all we ask in exchange for your FREE subscription!
  -- You forwarded an issue to a friend and THEY sent an unsub command
     to "your" unique unsubscribe address, shown at the bottom of every
     issue. You can avoid this by clipping the part below the copyright
     notice.