[cvsnt] shared repository on dual boot system

Jaco Bregman jaac at wanadoo.nl
Sun Oct 19 13:27:45 BST 2003

Hi all,

I am using a dual boot SuSE / Win 2000 pc, and I was wondering if I can
share a repository between these two systems. Is it possible to install both
a client and server on both operating systems and share the same repository
between boots? I want a second Win 2000 pc to have access to this repository
at all times, no matter if I have booted SuSE or Win 2000. I cannot install
cvs on the second W2000 system, because that system is not always available.
Any ideas will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jaco.